What a great time it was.
Amby and
Kristi put on a great party. Here is the whole gaggle of knitters, photo take courtesy of Kristi's husband.

I was a very good girl and did not go crazy at the yarn stores.

I bought some Classic Elite Skye Tweed and size 13 DPNs to make the Felted Triangular bag from the Knitting Pattern a Day Calender (Sept 4th entry). I also bought some size 3 circulars to make my Bombshell and a skein of Louet Gems in Grape. I also went to Michael's afterwards to use the 25% coupon I was gifted with by one of my knitting girls, Kimlien. I got some findings and beads to make jewelry and two balls of Vanna's Choice in Brick to make a scarf for the Red Scarf Project.
I finished hubby's hat at knitting on Wednesday but I have not been able to block it yet. He did try it on and approved highly. I guess I should block it for him since he took me out for a yummy
breakfast this morning. Although I was bummed that they do not have their pumpkin pancakes yet. Oh well I guess we will have to go back next month when they are finally available. Until next time ....
Pumpkin pancakes? Where IS this place? You really did behave yourself at KP! I was semi-behaved. Oh well it's a rare thing for me to have a "field trip" out of my comfort zone.
ReplyDelete