So some people are going right from NaBloPoMo to
Holidailies. Holidailies is where you update your blog every day for the month of December.
Robyn signed up for it and I thought about it for about 2 seconds but I came to my senses. While I am glad that I joined NaBloPoMo because I have wanted to for a few years now but this whole experience made me realize something. I lead a pretty boring life and no one needs to read about it every day. You can thank me later! Until next time ....
I couldn't even think of it for 1/2 a second. :) I stink at blogging and there is so much other stuff to be getting done.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words regarding the hair. Truly, my sister was more excited than I was. She got all the glamorous genes! Not that I am saying I am glamorous now. ;)
Thank you... hee.... Hey! Where were you Wednesday?
ReplyDelete