Monday, February 04, 2008

52 Weeks of Gratitude - Week #5

So I guess I need to finally come clean with you all, even though someone knows what is up already. So there is reason why I have been pretty MIA from here and the 'Bou on Wednesday nights. So today I can finally let you all know that I am grateful for being pregnant. Come September there will be a little munchkin invading our apartment. We can not wait!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee...I had an inkling that might have been it! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! (I mean finally that you told us Ms. Cryptic post-er)!!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I had guessed and hoped that this was the secret. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Woot! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Sending sticky vibes & just sayin' 9/4 is a great day to be born!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO!!! Good for you and your hub!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:57 PM

    Congratulations, I suspected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suspected too :)

    Congrats to you and your hubster!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tagged you for The Power of 7! You can see it here: Click Here

    It's a kind of "getting to know you" for your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete