
This week's topic is 10 Books on Your Summer Reading List. I do not usually make a reading list, I prefer to pick up something when it strikes my fancy, but I will try.
1) Skein of the Crime by Maggie Sefton - I actually finished this last night. I love this cozy mystery series.
2) Death by Chocolate by G.A. McKevett - my current book. This is part of the Savannah Reid series.
3) Cereal Killer by G.A. McKevett - the next book in the series.
4) Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber - I love her books and can not wait to read her newest one.
5) Knit, Purl, Die by Anna Canadeo - the second book in the Black Sheep series.
6) Uncharted Territori by Tori Spelling - I love the Tori & Dean show and have enjoyed her first two books.
7) The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory - I love her books and want to read the next in the Tudor series.
8) The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent - I have read good things about this on the YarnWords Ravelry group.
9) Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith - I do not always buy into the hype but with this one I might.
10) I can not come up with another one so this week it is a 9 on Tuesday!
Until next time ....
I've read several of the Gregory novels and always enjoy them, but not enough to recall which ones I've read!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear how unchartered territori is! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the visit...
ReplyDeletegosh I haven't done ten on Tuesday forever .... thanks for the reminder!
nice to read another knitter's blog :)