I can hardly believe that today is the last Monday of March. Here is what I am thinking about this week.
1) These 25 degree swings are wreaking havoc with my sinuses. I have been dealing with sinus headaches off an on for the last week and I am getting sick of it.
2) I am off this Friday and next Monday and I am really looking forward to it.
3) This is post #1500. That seems insane to me. If I was a better blogger I would have some sort of give away but alas all I have for you is my sincere thanks for reading.
Here are the pictures for the week.
The faces this boy makes!Living it up on the playground at daycare.

Congratulations on 1500! I enjoy your thoughts, "watching" your children grow and your Friday Funnies. Confession: I often steal them to send to my coworkers! They love them!
ReplyDeleteHere's to another 1500 more!
Michelle B.