I had to go and hurt myself. I was folding some documents so I could put them in an envelope and mail them when it happened. I got a frickin paper cut on my left thumb. It may not sound like a big deal but this is the deepest paper cut I have ever seen. I bled for several minutes but I managed to keep all of the blood off of the papers I needed to mail. I never realized how much my thumb gets in the way when I am knitting (I am a thrower). I kept hitting it tonight while I was binding off another dishcloth and it hurts like a bitch. This is going to be fun. Until next time ....
Super Glue.....seriously
ReplyDeleteYep, what she said. Super glue is the hit for deep paper cuts. After it dries, use an emery board to smooth it a bit, so it won't snag the yarn.
ReplyDelete