Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Progress or lack there of
So I have not made much knitting progress. I tried to start my second sock on Sunday while watching the Colts v Pats game but I kept dropping stitches and twisting the join. As any times as I have had to frog and reknit my Icarus I feel like I should be half way through with it. However, I have only completed the first repeat of chart 1. I do not want to jinx myself but I think I have finally been able to knit four rows of the second repeat correctly. However, I am exhausted so I may find an error tomorrow when I am more alert. Well this is a pretty boring entry. I hope to maybe have something more interesting for you later on. Until next time ....
Knitting while watching football...were you KUI?
ReplyDeleteLOL...if so that's why you were dropping stitches!
Hope the shawl goes smoothly.