About a month ago G-Girl tagged me for the 10 Things That Make Me Happy meme. Well I am a bad blogger and forgot about it until the other day. So without further ado I present 10 Things That Make Me Happy.
1) Clark of course. Seeing the world through his eyes is a great thing.
2) My hubby. He takes great care of us and is always there for me. He is my biggest fan.
3) My family. Even though they can be a little crazy and annoying at times I love them all.
4) My knitting. It truly is my therapy and helps me relax when I am tense.
5) My friends. Even though I do not get to see many of them very often they are all an important part of my life.
6) Books. I have been an avid reader since I was a young child and it is still one of my favorite ways to pass the time.
7) Warm summer weather.
8) When the house is quiet and still for a few moments.
9) Chocolate - 'nuff said!
10) Snuggling on the couch with my DH, knitting and a good TV show or movie.
I do not tag but if you want to participate feel free. I would love to see what makes you all happy. Until next time ....
Warm weather? Sure, but not this HOT stuff we have!
ReplyDeleteglad you posted your 10 things that make you happy. :) it's a good reminder from time to time.
ReplyDelete