This has been a rough week. Clark is having asthma issues so sleep has been coming in fits and starts. Today was the first day in quite awhile that I did not get up and do my work out. I had to go in early so I got home earlier and did my workout when I got home. I am still at 20 minutes but will try again next week to move up to 25. I can tell that this working out thing is becoming a habit because I felt off all day today.
Weight wise according to the scale I normally weigh in on I am up 1.1 lbs but the scale at the doctor's office I am down 2.5 lbs. I think I like the doctor's scale better. Overall I am down 2.9 lbs using the weight from the scale I normally weigh in on. I know that I have lost inches because my pants are a little looser. I need to take my measurements so I know where I am.
Overall I am pretty happy with the way things are going. Slow and steady will win the race. Until next time ....
You are doing great....remember, muscle weighs more than fat!!
ReplyDeleteyes, listen to deb! ;)
ReplyDelete