Well here we are at Monday again. I am not looking forward to this week since Preston will be home and I am trying to work. Here is what is on my mind today.
1) Preston is pretty much 100%. He will start coughing if he runs around to much but other than that he is his normal self.
2) Hubby went to have a COVID test today. I am pretty sure that he and I both have it.
3) Clark has no symptoms and is pretty mad that he has to go back to school tomorrow. It is snowing so he is hoping for a snow day tomorrow.
Here are the pictures for the week.
Preemie hat #1 for the year is done.Another FO - # 3 for the year. I am sure this pace will not keep up though.
Hard to believe this guy has COVID.
Saturday morning cuddles.
Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear that you might have COVID. Do you have any at-home tests? Or can your man watch the boys so you can go get tested?
ReplyDelete