Have a great weekend all!
Thursday, May 06, 2021
As the first week of May comes to a close here is what I am thankful for this week.
1) That I have the day off tomorrow so today is my Friday.
2) Not having to cook tonight.
3) Mother's Day on Sunday.
Wednesday, May 05, 2021
Reading: An Unlikely Journey
Eating: tonight's dinner is BBQ meatballs and tater tots
Drinking: Cherry Coke Zero
Weather: mostly cloudy with temps only in the 40s
Needing: to lay off the chocolate
Thinking: that today is Thursday instead of Wednesday
Enjoying: my guys
Friday, April 30, 2021
Thursday, April 29, 2021
The last week of April is almost over and this is what I am thankful for this week.
1) Finishing another good book.
2) Preston seems to be doing well with the mask wearing at daycare.
3) That one of my favorite podcasts Good Job Brain is back after a several year hiatus.
Monday, April 26, 2021
The last Monday of April is now upon us. That hardly seems possible but yet here we are. This is what is on my mind today.
1) Both hubby and I had some major reactions to the Covid vaccine. I was hoping that since we had it they would be less. However, compared to having Covid it was nothing. But I would be lying if I said I am not worried about how the 2nd dose is going to go.
2) Starting today the kids 2 and over must wear masks at daycare other than when they are sleeping or eating. Preston was not a happy camper this morning when he had to put his on.
3) My motivation has been hiding from me the last week or so. I just do not want to do anything at work or at home. I am pushing myself through it but I hope it goes away soon.
Here are the pictures for the week.