Monday, July 22, 2024

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us and these are the things currently on my mind.

1) I received an email about the position I applied for that was a no without saying no directly. It said that they are prioritizing those directly affected by the changes. Since I have not been asked for an interview and everyone will be starting in their new positions next Monday I guess it really was a no.

2) To add salt to the wound my manager, who I do not like, was offered one of the positions I applied for. 

3) Now I need to think about what I want to do going forward.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Preston and his magnet tile creation.
Showing off his muscles.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

I'm sorry to hear about the position. You've worked so hard and upped your education - too bad they couldn't see that.