Monday, November 30, 2015

Finito

Today is the 30th which meas that it is the last day of NaBloPoMo 2015. I am glad that I decided to take part this year. I like challenging myself ad it feels good to complete one. I have not met many of my personal and arbrtitary challenges lately so I am proud to have finally finished one.

I have been thinking a lot lately about my quest to improve myself in the past few months and why I manage to sabatage myself over and over. Is it because I do not feel like I deserve to succeed? I do have low self-esteem - always have - so that could be. Is it because I really do not want what I think I do? I do not think so but you ever know. Could it be that I am not willing to work as hard as I need to? Another possibility. All I know is that I hope that I can use this small victory to motivate myself to do the things I need and want to do so I can move forward with my plans. Until next time ....

No comments: