Friday, February 05, 2016

Five on Friday


Welcome to February! The days seem to be getting longer which is always a plus. Unfortunately this month comes with a lot of negative memories so it is my least favorite of the year. Here is what is happening around here this week.

1) There is some work drama going on. When you work in a call center you cannot be away from your desk for 10 minutes every 60-90 minutes minutes. Of course this person is friends with our boss so it is a difficult issue to bring up.

2) Since there was so much drama I decided to take a mental health day on Wednesday. I really needed it and it did help with my outlook.

3) I am dealing with what many of us do – not enough time. I have way to much that I need and want to do and I am struggling with the balance of everything.

4) It is Superbowl weekend which always  makes me a bit sad. I miss the game during the off season.

5) I have been feeling like I am fighting something off the last week and that is not helping my mental outlook. Or my lack of time issue since I want to sleep so much. I hope this feeling goes away soon.

Here are some pictures for the week.












I did it! I got him to put down the IPad and play with his cars.










 Progress on my barley hat for charity










My bumpy road shawl blocking











Clark's Native American doll for cultural heritage month at school












B is for my buddy at bed time












Enjoying lunch with a loved one at school












Preemie hat #3 for 2016











 
D is for dreary skies












E is for earworm


No comments: