Friday, February 19, 2016

Five on Friday

Another Friday is upon us and I am very happy. The last few weeks have been very long and I am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation.

1) Last week at my weigh in I hit the highest weight I have ever been. I really need to get this under control. I did work out 4 day this week so that is a good start.

2) On Saturday Clark and I went to the men's basketball game at Oakland University. We had a good time and for $5 a ticket you can't beat the price.

3) Clark and I were off on Monday for President's day. Why is it that short weeks always seem to be longer than the full weeks?

4) I have been doing some reading about how to have personal growth you must push yourself to be uncomfortable. I am a person who thrives on routine and comfort but this really has me thinking that I nee to get out of my comfort zone. I have some ideas on what to do now I just need to get the courage up to do them.

5) I have the day to myself tomorrow and I am really looking forward to vegging out in front of the TV and knitting.

Here are some pictures from the week.












It's Play-Doh time!










At the Oakland basketball game












B-ball game selfie












N is for no school, no work and lunch at Panera












A cupcake eraser from little man.


No comments: