Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Musings

Well folks it is September. I am not quite sure how we got here but here it is.

1) Little man turned 8 last Monday. I cannot believe how fast the past 8 years have gone by.

2) The first week of school went well. Clark absolutely loves his teacher which is a good thing.

3) Soccer started on Saturday. It is an instructional league so there are 2 teams - they practise for 45 minutes and have a 45 minute game. The other team was way over matched so the coach asked for some volunteers to switch teams and my little guy volunteered. I am so proud of him.

4) NFL season has begun and I am once again in football heaven.

Here are some pictures for you.













My 8 year old with his Spider-man













First day of 2nd grade













Oh Dollar Tree I am not ready for this













Soccer season begins




No comments: