Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Monday Musings (on a Tuesday)

Well here we are on Tuesday. I did not get a chance to write a post yesterday. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Little man keeps begging for either another guinea pig or a dog. Even the hubby is saying that we need a buddy for our little friend.

2) Winter has really arrived now and we have had our first snowfall that has stuck around this weekend.

3) I went on a field trip with little man's class yesterday. We went to a local historic farm and museum. I love this stuff and found it very interesting.

4) I managed to record another episode of the podcast last weekend. I need to just keep the momentum going.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Funny license plate of the day
The Christmas tree at the farmhouse
A vintage sewing machine
Antique spinning wheel
A wedding dress from the 1930s
This guinea pig needs to learn how to type so he can earn his keep


No comments: