Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Musings

I cannot believe that we are here at the last Monday of February. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) Even though time is flying by we are experiencing warmer temps and it is staying light later each day which makes me happy.

2) I have some medical testing scheduled for tomorrow and I am experiencing a lot of anxiety. It is nothing major and I am not dying or anything but it still causing me issues.

3) I had a nice weekend to myself since the guys went out of town for the weekend. Although I am always happy when they come home on Sunday night.

4) I am having issues sleeping and it is driving me crazy. I do not do well without enough sleep and I have never had to deal with insomnia before.

Here are the pictures for the week.

My view for the weekend
This guy sat like this for about 5 minutes before he ran across the street
Selfie with guinea pig

No comments: