Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Musings

Another Monday is upon us. I hope that you all have survived unscathed. Here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) I finally folded the 6 loads of laundry that have been in my living room for the past 10 days. It feels good to have them gone.

2) Now my hubby does offer to help with the folding but I am super OCD about how the sheets and towels are folded so I just do it myself.

3) This is a crazy week with something scheduled every day starting tomorrow through Saturday. I hate it but I think I need to get use to it.

4) I am trying very hard to not freak out about everything that needs to be done in the next few months - like buying baby stuff, finding a new place to live, moving, preparing ourselves to live on 60% of my salary when I am on leave - and take it one thing at a time. This is not easy for me at all.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I love working from home. I cannot wait until we move offices in May and I can get to do this 2-3 days per week.
Pardon the streaky windshield but I love the way this dark cloud was right over the sun.
While I am glad they are prepared I saddens me that my 3rd grader has to be trained what to do if someone starts shooting up his school. Things have to change - wake up America!
Your bit of trivia for today - guinea pigs sleep with their eyes open.
















In an attempt to get little man reading again we took a trip to the library.
A finished market bag in a very flamboyant colorway - Sugar 'n Cream in Over the Rainbow.















I finally took a picture of the preemie hat I finished at the end of January

No comments: