Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday Musings

Man it is the middle of June already. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) School is out for summer. Little man starts camp next week but he will be with me for 3 days this week. This should be interesting.

2) I slammed my toe in the bathroom door today. I did not realize it was bleeding until little man commented on the trail of blood from the bathroom to the kitchen. It is killing me!

3) Last week was crazy busy at work trying to finish everything that needed to be done before our the system went down. Now this week things will be super slow because we cannot do anything. Then again next week it will be crazy when the new system goes live and we try to catch up and deal with all the questions that will arise. I will be happy when things go back to normal.

Here are some pictures from the week.

My little model
Is she a mermaid?
Painting their volcano outside school
 why is there a left hand turn lane when there is nowhere to turn?
Another market bag down
Last day of 3rd grade. Time sure does fly.
Happy Father's Day to our hero.

No comments: