Monday, July 09, 2018

Monday Musings

Hello to a new week. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I live a pretty boring and drama free life. I like it that way. So why do certain family members try to pull me into their drama? Keep it to your damn self.

2) I need to stop worrying about this drama that is not mine. It is causing me a lot of stress which is the last thing I need right now.

3) I miss my anxiety medication. While it did not work perfectly I was able to deal with these things much better when I was on it.

4) The little guy is becoming really active. I just wish he did not perform his dance moves at 3am.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I hate the lab near my doctor's office. A week later and the bruise is even worse now.
Chilling at grandpa's house on the 4th.
My guys snuggling on our new couch.
Saturday morning snuggles with Mister Rochester

No comments: