Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Thoughts on Tuesday

Another week and this is what I am thinking today.

1) This baby can come anytime now.

2) We received the welcome back to school email this week. Less than a month to go which seems impossible.

3) This baby can come anytime now.

4) We have another new person starting at work next week which means even more training which I hate!

5) This baby can come anytime now.

Here are the pictures for the week.

It's Mister Rochester!
It's the most wonderful time of the year - football's back!
Hanging with dad at Starbucks
Uh I'm not sure if I should be concerned that I do not understand my fortune.
Waiting for Teen Titans Go to start and eating cotton candy
We saw a family of deer but I was unable to get mama and dad.
 I did get both babies though

No comments: