Monday, January 07, 2019

2019 Goals


I have been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish this year. I tend to bite off way more than I can chew and then beat myself up for not getting things done. With where I am in my life right now I need to seriously pare down my expectations and realize that with a new baby, a 10 year old, a husband who works afternoons and my own full time job I cannot do it all. So here are the few things I am going to try to accompish this year.

1) Read 12 books
2) Knit 12 preemie hats
3) Publish a pattern )right now I am working on a baby blanket, shawl and dishcloth pattern that have been worked on here and there for the past 2 years)
4) Lose 15 pounds (I need to lose a lot more but I am going easy on myself)

My word that I am going to concentrate on is Calm. I have major anxiety and am always on edge. I need to work on being calmer in the new year. I notice that my anxiety really effects the boys and I do not want that for them. Here is to a successful 2019 for all of us. Until next time ....

1 comment:

A :-) said...

All worthy goals :-) Happy New Year!