Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Thoughts on Tuesday (on Wednesday)

I never got around posting this yesterday.

It seems like time is flying by but going extremely slow at the same time. It seems like I never have enough time to get everything I want done but at the same time my (mostly week) days drag by. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) When I went to take Preston to daycare yesterday the air temperature was -5 degrees. I am very thankful that we had to replace the battery in my car because if the old one was still in there the car would never had started.

2) Preston had to have his 4 month shots done today. He is a trooper. He didn't even flinch at the first shot and only cried for about 30 seconds after the second one.

3) We finally picked up my hubby's car from the mechanic today. We have been without it since Thursday. With him working afternoons it is hard to be a one vehicle family - #firstworldproblems.

Here are the pictures for the week.

My Christmas haul from my dad
Working on my baby blanket
I have become addicted to these things. My butt does not like it.
Someone sure loves his baby brother
We have a roller. He is obviously very excited about his new trick.

I won a giveaway from Goodreads. At this rate I will finish reading it sometime in 2020.

















No comments: