Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Musings

I cannot believe that today is the last Monday of February. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We found out on Saturday that little man has been spending money in the Fortnite store without our permission. Thankfully we will be getting a refund for unauthorized purchases but we had to borrow money from my dad to pay for daycare and rent this week.

2) I have never wanted to hit Clark before but I was so mad on Saturday that I couldn't even look at him and wanted to just smack him. I also wanted to smash his X-Box into a million pieces. I am also mad at us for not realizing what was going on sooner.

3) Preston was diagnosed with a double ear and eye infection last week. He takes the oral antibiotic pretty well but he screams like we are torturing him when we give him the eye drops. Only 5 more days to go.

Here are some pictures for the week.

Sick little buddy
Preston and I were twins wearing the same color
And it is a stomach bug for Clark

No comments: