Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Mother's Day yesterday was nice. We went out for breakfast and I had a long nap in the afternoon. I also watched a couple of my TV shows.

2) I need to have an ultrasound this week. I have been having a pain in my abdomen and my doctor did some blood work. One of my pancreatic enzymes is high, like almost double what it should be. I am trying not to freak out but it is hard.

3) Preston turned 8 months old last Wednesday. He has now started pulling himself up to standing. I cannot believe how fast he is growing.

Here are the pictures for this week.

Baby cuddles
We all got to go to Lunch With a Loved One at school
Is that a ring on your head or are you happy to see me?
"Mom, take our picture."
Look who is 8 months old
Preston's 1st Mother's Day artwork
He was falling asleep eating dinner
Mother's Day with my boys


No comments: