Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday Musings

Well here we are - the last Monday of July. I cannot believe that summer is half over. While I am enjoying my more relaxed mornings not having to get Clark up and out the door I am looking forward to the structure the school year brings. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I took Friday afternoon off and took Clark to Stage Nature Center. It was a fairly nice day and we enjoyed our hike. Of course I realized that my son is not a nature kid. Every bug and noise freaked him out.

2) Now I need to come up with something for us to do next Monday afternoon. I am taking another half day and need something free or relatively cheap.

3) Preston is so close to walking. I am both looking forward to and dreading this occurrence.

4) We have AT&T U-Verse for our cable. A few months ago we lost the NFL Network and now there is no CBS or CW. Of course our bill has not gone down. We will be moving to Comcast soon. I am looking forward to the better internet once we switch. I have tried to convince my hubby to cut to cord - especially since there are so many options for live sports now - but he is old and set in his ways.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Drinking your bath water as one does (don't worry it was empty)
On the rock formation outside the nature center


No comments: