Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Thoughts on Tuesday

Another week has begun. The end of August is upon us and I cannot believe how fast time is going by. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) School starts in 2 weeks and Clark and I are both having mixed feelings. It will be nice to have him out of the house and finally have an hour or two in the house to myself each day. However, I will miss my relaxed mornings where I get to sleep until 7am instead of 6am and not having to rush to pick the boys up by 6pm on Wednesday and Friday when I am in the office.

2) Last Friday our daycare was closed so I took a vacation day. We went to the park for the first time. Preston was pretty unimpressed with both the swings and the slide. I think it was mostly because he was tired. We will try again another day.

3) My brother-in-law will be here on Sunday and will be staying for an undetermined amount of time. He is going through some personal issues right now and needs to leave his current environment. I know that he and my DH are appreciative and I know this is what family does for each other but I am not looking forward to it.

4) Speaking of my DH we met 20 years ago today. It is crazy to think it has been that long.

Here are the pictures for the week.























Sorry buddy but no Cherry Coke Zero for you


















 Preston selfie (with some help from mama)























Baby model pose at the park























Going on the slide with brother


















I have 3 FOs that need to be photographed and entered on Ravelry


1 comment:

A :-) said...

It's been awhile since I've been able to catch up with you. Sounds like life continues to move forward. :-) Preston has grown so much!!