Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Musings

Wow I cannot believe that it is the end of September already. Soon we will be ringing in 2020 which seems impossible. Here is what is on my mind this week.
1) There are big changes happening with my job. Most of the changes are good but like any change it is stressful.
2) We had our first incident at child care today. Preston was bitten by another kid. I knew it would happen eventually but I still feel bad for him.
3) I had a issue yesterday with my blood sugar. It got very low and for the rest of the day I was dizzy and short of breath. Thankfully I am back to normal today but I will need to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Here are the pictures from the last few weeks.

Tim Burton fan?
This is 11.
Happy birthday from daycare
 Brothers hanging in the baby jail at the hospital
Happy birthday a week late

Loving this word of the day
Hanging in bed before getting ready for the day
An interesting lesson on the Curious app
Cuddling with this guy makes the day much better
Happy National Son Day to these two


No comments: