Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Thoughts on Tuesday

Hello September! This is always a crazy month around here and this year is no exception. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) Today was the first day of school. It is our last first day of elementary school so this is a bit bittersweet.

2) Clark is doing safety patrol this year so he has to be at school earlier than usual. I am hoping this will eliminate some of the fights we have in the morning.

3) We have two birthdays this week. Clark will be 11 on Thursday and Preston will be 1 on Sunday.

4) I am using the start of the school year as a reboot for myself. Now that Preston is a little easier to deal with and on a pretty consistent sleep schedule it will be easier to get back to the things I need to do for myself.

Here are the pictures for the last few weeks
















More interesting sleeping positions by Preston




















We have a climber
















Clark has lost his last baby tooth




















My Mother's Day plant is still going strong




















It is our last elementary World of Welcome
















College football is back!




















Baby selfie




















I am sad to see this series come to an end




















Last first day of elementary school




















Brothers



No comments: