Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Thoughts on Tuesday

Here we are at the start of another week. This is what is on my mind this week.

1) Clark had a blast at 5th grade camp last week. He has expressed an interest in going there for summer camp as well which really surprises me.

2) We are all set and Preston will be changing daycare the first week of November. I am hoping that he adjusts well to the change.

3) I fell in the basement a few months ago an hurt my bum. It has not been bothering me until the last week or so. It is really annoying me and I hope it goes away soon,

Here are the pictures for the week.























Empty potato chips bags make for a great toy























Me and my handsome date for my cousin's wedding























Preston and I had a dinner date since daddy was at work and brother was away at camp























Brothers reunited after 3 days apart























And we have a walker























Sunday was a nice day for a trip to the cider mill























Clark and a tractor























Preston liked being on the tractor




No comments: