Monday, November 04, 2019

Monday Musings

Welcome to November! Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Preston started his new day care today. We all dropped him off since Clark does not have school today or tomorrow. They did call at nap time to let me know that he is having a good day. I think tomorrow when he has to go back

2) We had to take Preston to the ER again last Tuesday. He had an asthma attack along with an ear infection. Thankfully we were able to go home the same night and he is on the mend.

3) Halloween was cold and rainy. I took Clark out and Preston stayed home with daddy. We met up with two of Clark's friends and walked with them and one of their mom's. I am pretty sure Clark stayed out in the horrible weather way longer than he normally would have because he did not want to admit to his friends that he wanted to go home.

4) Friday is our 16th wedding anniversary. We probably won't celebrate much since DH has to work so he won't be home until 10pm. Maybe I can convince him to get Chinese food to celebrate on Saturday.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Looking cute in daddy's sunglasses.
Brother put this sticker on his head and he was not pleased.

Back in the ER.
Someone is feeling better.
A Darth Voyager from FortNite
Last costume parade of elementary school.
A Darth Voyager and the cutest little mouse
One positive of having s child with a nut allergy is that I get my own Halloween candy stash.
Someone did not want to nap so he crashed out at 5:45pm
Too cute.
My three loves.

No comments: