Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of a new week. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) Preston had to be picked up on Friday because he vomited twice. It was totally my fault - I gave him his antibiotic on an empty stomach. I feel bad about it.

2) I am hoping that he can make through this week since it is only 3 days.

3) We are going to have to take him to an ENT to check on these recurring ear infections.

4) After a great parent teacher conference last Tuesday Clark decided to get in trouble on Thursday. They were having indoor recess since it was raining and some of the kids decided to chase each other and have a water fight.

5) I am so looking forward to a short week this week.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Loving on his stuffed fox

Someone is on the mend

No comments: