Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This has been quite a week. I meant t write a Monday Musings post but missed that. I also missed writing a Thoughts on Tuesday post. So here I am introducing What's Up Wednesday, Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) I am still reeling from the death of Kobe Bryant, his daughter and 7 others in a helicopter crash on Sunday. It just goes to show that you never know when your loved one will not come home. As a wife and mother I cannot imagine what his wife is going through. How his other 3 daughters can cope. I cannot fathom how the Altobelli children deal with losing both parents and their sister, how Christina Mauser's husband and children move on, how the son and brother of Sarah and Payton Chester manages losing his mom and sister, how the family of the pilot Ara Zobayan can live with the questions of why and how. Hug your people tight and tell them you love them.

2) I am trying really hard not to get frustrated with things but I am getting really tired of one step forward and 5 steps back.

3) The winter blues are hitting me hard. I just do not want to do anything except sleep, sit on the couch under a blanket and veg out.

Well this was a bit of a downer so here are some cute pictures for you to look at.

Where did my baby go?
Who needs toys when you have an empty diaper box?
He loves these peg boards at daycare.
I love working from home but miss being able to take a snow day. Especially when I still have to leave the house to take Preston to daycare.
Playing in the laundry basket.


Fighting over daddy. They never fight over me.



No comments: