Monday, May 18, 2020

Monday Musings

Hello there everyone. Welcome to a new week. As always here is what I am thinking about this week.

1) My doctor wants me to see a hematologist since my white blood cell count is high. Normal is 10, in February mine was 11 and now it is 16. I  am trying not to freak out about what this could be.

2) Otherwise my numbers are good. My A1C went from 10 to 6.7. For diabetes the goal is under 7 so I am right where I need to be.

3) I love my guys but the bickering is starting to get to me. My hubby is off for probably another 2 weeks. He and Clark butt heads a lot because they are both stubborn and love to antagonize each other. It is getting really old really quick.

Here are the pictures for the week:

I went to get some water and someone took over my desk.
Another new friend in our backyard.
 Clark and Rochester

No comments: