Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday Musings

Well well here we are at the start of another week. This is what I am thinking about this week.

1) I am wondering if I am a bit paranoid because as the state opens up I still want to hole up in my house. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere unless I absolutely have to. The thought of eating in a restaurant gives me chills. But I am going to just do what makes me comfortable and forget what other people think.

2) We should hopefully know by the end of the week if/when our daycare will reopen. We are week to week as to when my hubby will be going back to work so I hope it opens soon before he has to go back. Although I am enjoying the extra funds in my paycheck since we aren't having to pay for care.

3) I have been a bit down the last week or two and I think it is the birthday blues. I feel this way every year around my birthday. I am doing quite a bit of reflecting and thinking about what I want/need to do going forward. I need to remember the word Action though. Thinking and planning is getting me nowhere.

Here are some pictures for the week.

Last picture in his safety patrol belt.
Getting ready for the 5th grade celebration parade.


Preston and daddy hanging out.
Truth!

No comments: