Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ten on Tuesday


The topic I decided on for this week is Top 10 Favorite Movies.

1) The Way We Were - a very handsome Robert Redford gets to me every time.
2) Gone With the Wind - not the most PC choice but I remember watching it as a kid with my mom
3) Steel Magnolias - I love Ouiser!
4) There's Something About Mary - this always cheers me up if I am depressed or sad
5) Return of the Jedi - not the best of the original trilogy but it is the first movie I remember seeing in a theater
6) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - Marilyn at her best
7) The Fox and the Hound - I still cry whenever I watch it
8) Top Gun - I loved Tom Cruise when I was a kid
9) Pretty in Pink - didn't every young girl in the 80's want to be Molly Ringwald?
10) Booty Call - dirty but so hilarious



No comments: