Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Wednesdays Are For Knitting

I have been trying to get more time for knitting lately. There are two projects that I have been working on for the past few months. The first one is a prayer shawl for my coworker. I started it back in September when her dad was diagnosed with cancer. I put it away for a while because messed it up but I started it again last month when her father passed away. It may take me awhile to finish but I am determined to get it done. 


Last week I went to the Dollar Tree to get a few supplies and I checked out the books and crafting sections. I came across some yarn that was actually worth looking at.



This is called Just Yarn and is a worsted weight by Premier. The colors are Aran and Light Blue. There are 131 yards in each ball. It’s surprisingly soft and I figured for $5 if I hate it I am not out much. I am not sure what I will make with it but I am thinking maybe something for Preston. Of course at this rate he maybe in college before it is finished.

No comments: