Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday Musings

 Another week is here. The last week has been quite a roller coaster. I am very tired and am looking forward to a long weekend in 2 weeks. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Last Sunday I was scrubbing the shower and leaned to hard on the built in soap dish. It broke and I cut my hand really badly needing 7 stitches. Luckily it is my right hand since I am left handed but you still don't realize how much you use your non-dominant hand. 

2) I am really stressing out about the start of the school year. We have no information on how he will be logging into the virtual campus, what his schedule will be, etc. We are supposed to have the information by the end of the week which I really hope is true since they start next Tuesday.

3) In 2 weeks I will have a 12 year old and a 2 year old. I am a little amazed by this. Unfortunately we won't be having a party for them because of Covid but there will be gifts, cake and ice cream from mom and dad.

Here are the pictures from the last 2 weeks.

He is starting to take an interest in cooking again. 
He fell asleep on the couch before I could get him upstairs for a nap.
21 years ago this guy and I met.
Ouch!!
Sidewalk art at daycare. 
How is this comfortable?
He loves to push anything.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Oh man, I have a very vivid memory of my mom cutting her hand on what we used to call a jelly glass when I was in the first or second grade - she bled a lot and I remember being really scared - I remember my cousin to her to the ER. I hope you heal well and quickly!!!