Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Currently I Am ...

I am really struggling lately. It is a mixture of my normal post time change ennui along with Covid exhaustion. I am not wanting to do anything other than sleep and veg out in front of the TV. However, I am trying to get myself back on track because I know it will make me feel better in the long run so I am here posting this.

Watching: nothing at this point

Reading: The Blood Between Us 

Knitting: trying to finally finish Preston's Christmas stocking

Eating: Graham crackers

Drinking: Water

Feeling: unmotivated

Weather: sunny but cold

Wanting: to get out of this funk

Needing: to fold laundry

Thinking: about cooking Thanksgiving dinner

Enjoying: not having to cook tonigh since we always get take out on Wednesdays - tonight is Panera

No comments: