Monday, February 01, 2021

Monday Musings

Well hello February. I would say nice to see you but you are my least favorite month of the year. You have taken to many people in my life to be able to enjoy you much. Oh well at least you are also the shortest month of the year. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) Work is finally calming down to normal volumes. We are still trying to catch up but at least things are not coming in as fast as they were.

2) I am finally getting caught up on the podcasts I got behind on while I was sick with Covid. I listen to them mostly while I am working and really had no interest in them while I was sick. But this is making me happy now. 

3) On my Facebook page yesterday a memory popped up from last year. It was a post of Clark, Preston and I at Bagels With a Buddy at the school. It is hard to believe that it was only a year ago that we were able to gather and not wear a mas.

Here are the pictures for the week.

My two cute sous chefs.
Every night before bed we have to say goodnight to Mister Rochester.
Future archeologist?
Someone stayed up to late playing video games.
The remnants of the wolf moon.
What I see every morning when I go to wake hm up. His dad sleeps the same way - like father like son.
Our house was hit my Hurricane Preston.


No comments: