Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Musings

I can hardly believe that this is the last Monday in February. Time once again seems to be flying by. While I am not sad to have longer days and the promise of spring to come I do wish things would slow just a tiny bit. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am not sure if it is hormones, Covid handover or just the constant snow and cold we have been dealing with (or all 3) but I am feeling a bit of the blahs lately. I just want to stay in bed with my blankie.

2) Thankfully the cold is beginning to break and we will be in the high 30's/low 40's for the next little bit. I have been listening to icicles crashing outside my window all day today.

3) In 2 weeks when Preston turns 2-1/2 he will move up to the next classroom. I am happy that he will be reunited with one of his favorite teachers but he is so close with the other kids in his room I am sad that he will not be with them anymore. I really trying to not stress out about it to much though. 

Here are the pictures for the week (there are a lot).

H is for hockey and my first love Steve Yzerman
Trying to stay warm while pumping gas in 5 degree temps.
Brotherly love!
I have given up and let Preston help make dinner.
My beautiful mama who we lost 19 years ago this month,
He loves the new fire truck dada bought him. 
More yarn from Dollar Tree.


Snowstorm = mama not driving to daycare = snow day.
My first FO of 2021 took way longer than a little hat should.
His brother used to lay on the floor and play with his cars just like this.
Early mornings are the only time I have to enjoy quiet in my house.
Although I am sick of the snow it did look pretty sticking to this tree one morning.
Clark was so happy that Preston asked him to read to him.
This is the 3rd book in a row that takes place on the beach. Summer wishes?
Preemie hat # 2 of 12 for the year.


No comments: