Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday Musings

 Well Monday we meet again. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) I ordered a new office chair. I am experiencing a lot of pain in my left cheek and down my hamstring (sorry for the TMI) and this hard chair isn't helping. I hope this will relieve some of this issue.

2) We received 8 bags of clothes for Preston from a friend of a friend of my sister. We also received some from her last year. It is nice to not have to worry about clothes for him for another year. 

3) I am working really hard to get back to drinking enough water during the day. I am starting to feel the difference and need to keep it up.

Here are the pictures for the week.

I love the look of pure jot on his face.
He asks all the time to have his picture taken. He is quite the ham.
Preemie hat #4 done. This one came out larger than normal but there are babies of all sizes in the NICU.
Best buddies.


No comments: