Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday Musings

The last Monday of April is now upon us. That hardly seems possible but yet here we are. This is what is on my mind today.

1) Both hubby and I had some major reactions to the Covid vaccine. I was hoping that since we had it they would be less. However, compared to having Covid it was nothing. But I would be lying if I said I am not worried about how the 2nd dose is going to go.

2) Starting today the kids 2 and over must wear masks at daycare other than when they are sleeping or eating. Preston was not a happy camper this morning when he had to put his on.

3) My motivation has been hiding from me the last week or so. I just do not want to do anything at work or at home. I am pushing myself through it but I hope it goes away soon.

Here are the pictures for the week.


One down, one to go.
It's a lazy Saturday morning at our house.
Out for a Sunday afternoon walk.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

So glad you have gotten your first shot! I didn't realize you had COVID.