Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday Musings

 Another week has begun. Time sure seems to be flying. Here is what is on my mind this week.

1) My Mother's Day yesterday was very nice and relaxing. I really needed a down weekend and that is what I had since I took Friday as a vacation day.

2) I am getting a little tired of still having to wear my winter coat in the morning. According to the forecast it will be the end of next week before we can go out in just a light jacket.

3) There is a month left in the school year and I am hoping we all make it. Clark is really behind even though we try to stay on top of him as much as possible. He is not happy that he has no video games until he is caught up.

Here are the pictures for the last two weeks:

An 80 degree day calls for a picnic in the park.
Rocking the sunglasses!



For real!
May the 4th be with you!



Someone thinks highly of themselves.
Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

A :-) said...

OMG - here, too. Every morning has been in the 30s for it seems like forever . . .