Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Musings

Another week is upon us. It is the middle of July which seems ridiculous to me. Oh well here is what is on my mind today.

1) My niece's wedding this weekend was wonderful. It was beautiful and I hope they feel like the year wait was worth it.

2) Preston loved the hotel and did not want to come home.

3) I wasn't originally going to but I am so happy I took today off. I didn't have to worry about cleaning the house yesterday when we got home which is good because I was pooped. I was able to take my time and get it done today.

 Here are the pictures for the week.

This book has an interesting and unique premise but I am not sure about it. I don't hate it but I am not sure that I like it.

My new favorite picture of Preston.
My beautiful niece and my new nephew.
We clean up pretty well.
My handsome guys.


 

No comments: