Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday Musings

Here we are at the last Monday of July. Time is flying by so fast. Clark starts school in a little over a month but it feels like summer vacation just started. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) I am determined to have a vacation next summer. We have not had one since 2017 and having just 2 days away for my niece's wedding showed me that we need it,

2) We had a tornado come through the area on Saturday night. We took shelter in the basement and while he said he was scared Preston did really well.

3) I have been really trying to drink more water. I have really slacked off on that the last few months and I always feel better when I have less caffeine and more water in my system.

Here are the pictures for the week

I don't know where he gets this stuff.
I love my new fiber friendly socks from Dollar Tree.
He is such a good daddy to the babies at daycare. 
Wise beyond his years.


No comments: