Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Thoughts on Tuesday

With yesterday being the observed 4th of July I am all discombobulated. I will take it though since it meant I had an extra day off. Here is what is on my mind today.

1) We had a great 4th. We went to my dad's house for swimming and a BBQ. Preston saw his first parade and fireworks show even if he fell asleep about half way through it.

2) I go to the doctor on Thursday to go over all of my test results. I am a bit nervous but I have noticed that my symptoms have eased a bit the past couple of days.

3) My hubby's car has been at the mechanic's for 2 weeks and they found nothing wrong with it. Here's to hoping it just needs a new battery and that will take care of the problem.

Here are the pictures for the week.

He loves to read.
We had a visitor the other morning and Preston was thrilled.
Waiting for the 4th of July parade to start.


No comments: