Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday Musings

I hope everyone in the US is having a good MLK holiday. Here is what I am thinking about today.

1) I had my COVID booster on Friday. I was no good Friday or Saturday. I was so crabby I was getting on my own nerves.

2) Clark had his booster on Saturday and he luckily had no side effects.

3) I have been knitting up a storm and have finished 3 projects so far this year. I am hoping this productivity keeps up.

Here are the pictures for the week.


I am kind of bummed that he has a mas on. I think this would be such a cute picture without it.
Feeling bad after my booster so I am being lazy and watching Super wild Card Weekend.
Staying up late on a Sunday night because Monday is a holiday.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

So glad you were able to get boosted. I had side-effects, but they were not as bad as with my second shot.