Monday, August 01, 2022

Monday Musings

Well here we are at the start of August. I am still left in shock when I realize how fast the year is flying by. here is what is on my mind today.

1) We had a fun weekend. The boys and I went to my dad's house for a pool/BBQ/slumber party. It was fun.

2) It was also exhausting and I took a 2-1/2 hour nap when we got home.

3) I have finished my paperwork for my grad program and I maybe starting as early as Wednesday or it could be later in August. Either way this is happening and I am both excited and terrfied.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Is it just me or does this look like the cover of Preston's rap debut album?
This kid is a very deep sleeper - and a cute one, too!
I had to wind this skein because it kept tangling. Preston's head for scale.
Enjoying a relaxing Sunday morning on grandpa's deck.
Again I managed to finish the preemie hat on the last day of the month.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

Excited for you as you pursue grad school!! :-) And yes - totally his first album cover. You better save that one for sure!